T-Pain is an established figure in modern music, having made a name for himself as the king of auto-tune.
With a career spanning more than two decades, the Florida-born rapper, singer and songwriter has
- recorded multiple chart-topping singles,
- collaborated with some of the industry’s biggest musicians and
- acquired a large fortune.
T-Pain’s early life, professional highlights, business endeavors, personal life and, of course, net worth will all be discussed in this article.
|Full Name||Faheem Rasheed Najm|
|Profession||Rapper, Singer, Songwriter, Producer, Actor|
|Date of Birth||September 30, 1984|
|Birth place||Tallahassee, Florida|
|Age||38 years old|
|Height||5 feet 8 inches (173 cm)|
|Net Worth (2023)||$12 million|
|Source of Wealth||Music, Acting, Endorsements|
|Record Label||Nappy Boy, Konvict Muzik, RCA Records|
|Albums||– Rappa Ternt Sanga (2005)|
– Epiphany (2007)
– Three Ringz (2008)
– RevolveЯ (2011)
– Oblivion (2017)
– 1UP (2019)
|Endorsement Deals||– Monster Products|
– Chappelle’s Show DVD
– King of the Hill DVD
– Cricket Wireless
|Business Ventures||– iAm T-Pain app (auto-tune app)|
– Nappy Boy Entertainment (record label)
T-Pain is a married father of three who keeps his personal life secret.
He has been involved in several philanthropic activities throughout his career including:
- Supporting organizations that provide clean water to people in need.
- Donating to hurricane relief efforts.
Early Life and Career
T-Pain (Faheem Rasheed Najm) was born in Tallahassee, Florida in 1984.
He was up in a Muslim home and started making music at a young age, honing his skills as a rapper and singer.
This album was a financial success, selling over a million copies and established T-Pain as a rising hip-hop star.
Also See: Jeff Lerner Net Worth
T-Pain’s Net Worth (2017-2023)
T-Pain’s net worth is $12 million in 2023.
The majority of his income comes from his music career including album sales, touring and merchandise.
He also earns money from his business ventures such as his record label, mobile apps and gaming partnerships.
T-Pain’s career took off in 2007 after the release of his second studio album, “Epiphany.”
T-Pain’s usage of auto-tune became his hallmark sound, and he swiftly climbed to popularity as one of the most in-demand performers in the industry.
T-Pain’s Popular Songs
Sure, here’s a table with T-Pain’s albums and some of his most popular songs:
|Album Title||Release Year||Popular Songs|
|Rappa Ternt Sanga||2005||“I’m Sprung”, “I’m N Luv (Wit a Stripper)”, “Studio Luv”|
|Epiphany||2007||“Buy U a Drank (Shawty Snappin’)”, “Bartender”, “Church”|
|Thr33 Ringz||2008||“Can’t Believe It”, “Chopped ‘n’ Skrewed”, “Freeze”|
|Revolver||2011||“Best Love Song”, “5 O’Clock”, “Turn All the Lights On”|
|Stoicville: The Phoenix||2015||“Officially Yours”, “Roof on Fye”, “Make That Sh*t Work”|
T-Pain Achievements and Awards
Here are some of T-Pain’s notable achievements and awards-
- Grammy Awards: T-Pain has won two Grammy Awards, both in 2009. He won Best R&B Performance by a Duo or Group with Vocals for “Blame It” with Jamie Foxx and Best Rap Song for “Good Life” with Kanye West.
- BET Awards: T-Pain has won four BET Awards including Best Collaboration, Viewer’s Choice Award and Video of the Year.
- MTV Video Music Awards: T-Pain has been nominated for several MTV Video Music Awards and he won Best Collaboration for “Good Life” with Kanye West in 2008.
- Billboard Music Awards: T-Pain has won four Billboard Music Awards including Top Hot 100 Song, Top Digital Song and Top Ringtone.
- American Music Awards: T-Pain has won one American Music Award for Favorite Soul/R&B Male Artist.
- BET Hip Hop Awards: T-Pain has won two BET Hip Hop Awards, including Best Collabo, Duo or Group for “Good Life” with Kanye West and Best Ringtone for “Low” with Flo Rida.
- Soul Train Music Awards: T-Pain has won two Soul Train Music Awards for Best Collaboration and Song of the Year.
- People’s Choice Awards: T-Pain has won one People’s Choice Award for Favorite Hip-Hop Song for “Low” with Flo Rida.
Also See: Mike Epps Net Worth
T-Pain Social Media Accounts
FAQs related to T-Pain
Who is T-Pain?
T-Pain is an American rapper, singer, songwriter and record producer. He is mainly recognized for popularizing Auto-Tune in his music.
What is T-Pain’s net worth?
As of 2023, T-Pain’s net worth is estimated to be around $12 million.
How does T-Pain make his money?
T-Pain makes his money from his music career and also from his appearances in movies and TV shows. He has also endorsed various brands throughout his career and has even released his own line of headphones.
What does the T and T-Pain stand for?
The “T” in T-Pain stands for “Tallahassee,” his hometown in Florida, where he grew up and began his music career.
Why does T-Pain use autotune?
T-Pain uses autotune as a signature sound and to correct pitch errors, enhance vocal tone and create unique textures.
What is the T-Pain effect?
The T-Pain effect is a pitch correction and vocal processing technique popularized by the artist T-Pain, known for its robotic sound.
What movie did T-Pain play in?
T-Pain has acted in several movies including:
“Lottery Ticket” (2010)
“Mac & Devin Go to High School” (2012) and
“The Prisoner of Azkaban Abridged” (2018).